Friday, September 10, 2010

This and That at Allicor's

Hello everyone, seeing we are only ten followers, today I will just do idle chit chat. I have been busy with creating, so I thought I would share some of what I do. I do what comes to my mind. If I am driving and see a pretty flower ,then I think of what I could use the image for. Now we have holidays coming up, we have Thanksgiving, now Thanksgiving is a bigger celebration in the US than in Canada ,as far as I know. So now is the time to think of what to create for that day. Halloween is next month, so it is time to get our invitations out and posters. Remembrance or Memorial Day is on its way, for November 11 and then we have our Christmas and New Years holidays. So if you feel like creating something for Christmas, it is not too early.The faster we put our stuff in the marketplace the better chance of making sales.
I find it is still too early to interview anyone here, we want to make sure we have enough readers so spread the word around about this blog or my website http://www.allicorshop.acadian-roots.com/   ,let your friends know that I will post their store urls on my website links and be interviewing various zazzle store owners or even other store owners. So to everyone of you I say, get out there, create and advertise as much as possible.

No comments: