Saturday, September 18, 2010

Hello everyone

I stopped by to say hello and to let you know I am busy with creating ,blogging, and trying to correct some of my blogs, my latest problem is when I try to add my products in my blog, it also adds the html code? I choose the middle link, maybe I should try the first or last link. I will keep trying to get it right. So are you all creating a lot of products? And are you getting any new ideas? That is a good thing if you are doing so. There are lots of great artists and creators out there and so we need to compete and in order to do so, we need to come up with ideas that not too many thinks of. (And it keeps our brain working) grin. Now if you want to follow my other blog which will get to more people that this one, go to http://mrsallicor.blogspot.com/   that is the one that is giving me trouble right now but it is the one I shall be blogging on more.I have two followers there so far and expect that one to grow, I have also added that blog to my website.
Allicor

No comments: