Saturday, October 9, 2010

Hello again

Hello everyone, well I have been quite busy lately and now my Allicor's Unique Boutique is up and running, I did not think I still had followers here so here I am. I have been blogging at my newest site http://mrsallicor.blogspot.com/    I hope you will come follow me there. As I said before I would like to get that blog with many more followers, I don't have enough followers to start advertising their stores yet. As soon as I have I shall do so. I have been busy creating Christmas products, and a few funnies too. And I have about 994 who have joined my FC at my website at http://www.zazzle.com/allicor*  If you are not there, come help me reach the 1000 mark? Sales are slow at the moment but I figure it is because school has started and as you know the school supplies and clothing can be expensive. But I expect sales to pick up soon. After Halloween folks shop for Thanksgving in the US and then Christmas everywhere.
A little hint for all you zazzle store owners, blogging is very important these days so if you have not started to blog, do it now.  Anyway I wanted to say hi and to let you know that my Allicors Unique Boutique is up and running.
Have a great day
Allicor

No comments: