Monday, August 30, 2010

Latest Update


Hello everyone, well I am sure many of you are anxious to know what I am doing and what I am going to do here. First of all I have finished my website except for adding a few cliparts and images when I find what I want. I also created a link page where I want to add other stores to, in return I would like my site added on the other stores pages. And I am also planning to feature some zazzle stores on this blog. So if you want to be featured add a comment or contact me, I need to put some questions to ask together. I also have been advertising my website, I have it on googles, bing, and a lot of other search engines, I advertised on twitters, facebook too.  If you want to contact me, you can do so on Facebook or through my website http://www.allicorshop.acadian-roots.com/   or through my zazzle store http://www.zazzle.com/allicor   . 
I created this wedding invitation today. I find it is very pretty. I wanted to share it with you.
Until next time have a great day.
Allicor

No comments: