Monday, August 9, 2010

Second Blog

Today I want to see how adding products will work, so please have patience,soon we will be off and running. 

All Occasionl Invitation invitation
All Occasionl Invitation by allicor
Design your own personalized invites with zazzle.ca

I would like to add that the image I used was with permission from graphicfairies,I love this image .You can find other products with the same image on my website at http://www.zazzle.com/allicor*


This mug is great if you have a food business of any sort and want to give something out to advertise your business, you customize the mug with your business name.
I would also like to say that there are very talented people out there and if I can master this blog correct I may be adding some of their products also.
Allicor

No comments: