Saturday, August 28, 2010

Things are progressing

Well to keep you updated, I have been working on my Allicor Shop website where I am adding some of my zazzle products . There is a lot to do when creating a website, especially if one doesn't know much HTML. But slowly my site is looking up.  I am not adding all of my prducts because I have too many, but my main gallery url will be on every page where one can go and see what else I have. Right now I am  thinking  "What can I do to help other zazzle stores and all the while will help me. I have seen different blogs that a store owner is interviewed and they post a couple of photos ,I also can create a link page which I could add stores who in return would add mine on their site or gallery. Hmmm. So these are things that are going through my head at the moment. After I have finished my website I need to advertise it, I also did so on googles. I also would like to blog about something that would interest the folks who are stopping by and looking at my gallery. So that is also on my mind.   So once my website is done, I will advertise to the zazzle store owners what I have decided.
Have a great day
Allicor

No comments: